Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT)
Purchase this product for 1-month access.
This Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) CBT covers a wide range of subjects concerning aircraft upsets, from most common causes and underlying physical phenomena to upset recognition and recovery techniques. Topics are presented in a user-friendly way, with clear and engaging graphics and animations, real-world case studies of aircraft accidents and precise theoretical background. Content of the training is based on guidelines set in ICAO Manual on Aeroplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training.
You will be emailed account details to access the CBT software within 24 hours of placing the order.
Description of UPRT e-learning
It also includes test elements (filled with our or your question bank) and training records with logs and test results.
Benefits of using Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT)
- Content explained in a straightforward way
- Natural lector voice
- Smaller portions of information, which are easier to remember
- Dark theme prevents eyes from tiring quickly
- Clear and engaging graphics
Subjects of UPRT online course
- Aerodynamics and Principles of Flight
- Upset Causes
- Safety Review
- Energy Management
- Flight Path Management
- System Malfunctions
- Situational Awareness
- Human Factors
- Upset Recognition
- Upset Prevention and Recovery Techniques
Features of UPRT course
- Fresh HTML5 technology
- SCORM standard
- Effective knowledge transfer
- High level of interactivity
- Full HD graphics and animations
- High quality voice
- Responsive design (Desktop, Tablet)
- Available online and offline
- Integration with LMS
Regulatory Compliance and References
This CBT complies with guidelines presented in Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011, with further amendments. The information contained in this CBT is based on ICAO Manual on Aeroplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (Doc 10011) and ICAO Airplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training Aid (AUPRTA)..