CPL(A) – CBT Course
Purchase this product for 18-month access.
CPL(A) CBT – Commercial Pilot License Aircraft online course – provides a user-friendly e-learning platform for students preparing for the EASA CPL(A) theoretical exams. This CPL(A) aviation e-learning course meets all the Learning Objectives specified in the latest EASA Part-FCL.
You will be emailed account details to access the CBT software within 24 hours of placing the order.
The next-generation e-learning for your CPL course (CPL(A) – CBT Course). Our technologically advanced Commercial Pilot License distance learning course offers a method of effective learning, provides highly intuitive, interactive and visually attractive educational material that improves learning progress and training results. Gamification techniques of Evionica’s LMS allows raising students’ motivation, engagement, and performance, in the way to achieve CPL(A) license.
The state-of-the-art CPL(A) CBT empowers instructors and students, as well as provides an attractive business model to match clients’ needs. The Commercial Pilot License online training course can be ordered by Training Organization and individual Pilot students.
Benefits of using CPL(A) e-learning course:
- Next Generation E-Learning experience improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate & training results
- LMS gamification techniques raise students’ motivation, engagement & performance
- Advanced LMS covers all training needs and e-learning courses possessed
- CPL(A) CBT is built by pilot experts and designed for easy implementation
- Customization supporting Training Organization’s needs
- Attractive business model for Students & Training Organizations
- 100 KSA and Part FCL compliant
- Content explained in a straightforward way
- Smaller portions of information which are easier to remember
- Superior graphics and animations
- Natural lector voice
Features of the Next-generation CPL(A) CBT
- 100% compliant with EASA regulatory
- 13 EASA subjects + 100 KSA
- 250 hours of training time
- 3 200+ learning objectives
- 4 000+ questions
- Dark theme preventing eye tiring & allowing longer study
- Intuitive LMS platform for all users
- Working on Tablet, Mobile, and Desktop
- Online & Offline Mobile access
- Gamification techniques
- Communication tool for student & instructor
- Responsive design (Desktop, Tablet)
- Full HD graphics and animations
- Newest technology HTML5
- High-quality voice
- SCORM standard
14 CPL(A) Subjects in line with EASA regulatory
- Air Law
- Airframe, Systems and Power Plant
- Mass and Balance
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance and Limitations
- General Navigation
- Radio Navigation
- Operational Procedures
- Principles of Flight – Aeroplanes
- Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes (KSA)
Regulatory Compliance and References
This CBT complies with Annex 1 (Part-FCL) to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 with further amendments, in particular with appendix to AMC1 FCL.310; FCL.515(B); FCL.615(B) Theoretical Knowledge Examinations.