Netflix is hiring a flight attendant for one of its private jets—and the job pays up to $385,000
Netflix is looking for a new flight attendant to join its “dream crew,” and it’s willing to pay over a quarter million dollars for the right candidate.
The streaming giant is hiring a primary flight attendant for one of its super midsize private jets based out of San Jose, Calif. near the company’s Los Gatos headquarters.
In addition to normal responsibilities such as performing pre-flight cabin inspections and conducting safety briefings, the new attendant will be responsible for maintaining the stockroom, according to the job listing.
Responsibilities + Requirements:
- The SJC-based Flight Attendant will be the primary Flight Attendant on a Super Midsize Jet. They will maintain and provision the SJC Stockroom. The SJC Flight Attendant will support G550 trips as needed.
- Demonstrate a professional representation of Netflix Aviation at all times while performing the duties of the position.
- Responsible for ensuring that Netflix Aviation’s goals for safety, security and highest quality service are continually met.
- Performs pre-flight inspection of all cabin, galley and cockpit emergency equipment
- Conducts a briefing of safety and emergency procedures prior to each flight and ensures that the cabin is secure prior to taxi, takeoff and landing.
- Reports to the Flight Attendant Manager. When on a scheduled trip, the FA is responsible to the PIC.
- Flight Safety FAA-certified training
- Flexibility to work a varied work schedule including domestic and international travel, often requiring weekend and holiday work days and extended travel periods.
- Must be able to assist with purchasing aircraft stock prior to trips, ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs when loading and stocking the aircraft, capable of long periods of standing, able to help with baggage loading as necessary.
- Availability to work ground duty days, in our San Jose hangar, provisioning aircraft and stockrooms, and attending team meetings in Burbank.
- Ability to thrive within a team of Flight Attendants.
- Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.