ACCELERATE YOUR NEW COMPANIES GROWTH WITH THIS COURSE
- Avoid making the mistakes many make when entering the Drone Industry
- How to successfully implement the Inbound Methodology to your business
- Lessons delivered over a 6-week strategy
UAVHUB has developed the ‘How to build a successful drone business’ course, otherwise referred to as the ‘2, Comma, Club’ to answer the huge demand for business support and guidance within the rapidly-growing drone industry.
So, what is the secret to creating a successful drone business, that can change your life and your families life forever?
Why is it that over 40% of new drone businesses fail within their first year?
We’ve spoken to a huge swathe of the 2000 students who we’ve trained over the last five years and hundreds of people throughout the industry to develop a brand new, one of a kind training course which focuses on how to develop and build a successful business in this exciting and rapidly growing industry.
We created a drone business that generated more than £1,000,000 in the first 18 months, and then nearly lost everything because we didn’t have the right strategies, tactics and processes in place.
We’ve then spent the next 3 years, and more than £2,000,000 mastering the processes, tactics and strategies required to generate leads on autopilot and convert those leads into paying customers.
Now, we want to share these methods with you, so you don’t make the same mistakes that we did. We want to save you time, effort & money and help you to leap-frog those in the industry who are relying on the age-old; ‘Buy a Drone, Get a PfCO, Build a Website and HOPE method…’, which just DOESN’T work anymore!
Matthew Williams (CEO UAVHUB)
Matt is a leading light within the international aviation community with deep-seated roots within the specialised field of unmanned training and operational delivery. Matt has built a number of very successful businesses centered around the ever-evolving unmanned aircraft space. He continues to manage an ever-growing team at the UK’s leading unmanned aircraft training and operations company and also consults at the very highest levels in the sector in order to help explore and deliver practical and pragmatic solutions to problems faced by both regulatory bodies worldwide and those looing to exploit options to operate within that regulatory framework.
- UAVHUB (a registered trademark and trading name of Aerial Motion Pictures Ltd) is an NQE and the world’s first Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Recognised Assessment Entity (RAE); authorised by the CAA to provide professional drone training.
- They have trained over 3000 Remote Pilots since 2015 and have an outstanding reputation, supported by the fact that they are the UK’s Highest Rated Drone course on Trustpilot with over 1000 5***** star reviews.
- Their Instructors are either ex. RAF Helicopter Instructors or are professionals in the professional Drone Space, with years of experience – with Aviation Insider and UAVHUB, you’re in safe hands!