Aviation Insider simulator refresher packages are specifically designed with being as cost-effective as possible without a reduction in the quality of our simulators or service. You can choose from a range of different full-motion Level D simulators or fixed base simulators. Practice in detail with our instructors and panel operators who are all commercial pilots. They will also be able to offer guidance and tips throughout the flight for you to get the most out of your session.
Fixed Base a320 and 737:
Let us help you prepare on the a320 and 737 on our fixed base options. For more information contact us here
About the Package
All our sessions come with a 1-hour briefing before your session and will not affect the amount of time you decide to fly in the simulator. You will be able to go through any specifics of what you wish to practice, profiles, standard calls/ SOP’s and plate briefs beforehand, therefore getting the most out of your time in the simulator. We will also finish off with a 30 minute to an hour debriefing at the end of your flight where we can review the session and answer any questions you may have.
Tailored to You
The Simulator Refresher packages are ideally suited for pilots looking to keep their scan up to speed, refreshing on standard SOPs and calls, refreshing your MCC skills or even as an introduction to handling a bigger aircraft and basic Jet Orientation. This is also the perfect option for you if you are already a line pilot but want to practice for an upcoming LPC/OPC, command interview or interview in the most cost-effective way. Please let us know your requirements when booking, as we may have an instructor that flies for your airline already!
Selection of Aircraft
Choose from a wide range of aircraft! From Boeing, Embraer, and Airbus.
- Airbus A320* – Fixed Base* and Full Motion – Level D
- Airbus A330 – Full Motion – Level D
- Airbus A380 – Full Motion – Level D
- Boeing 737 Classic – Full Motion – Level D
- Boeing 737 NG* – Fixed Base* and Full Motion – Level D
- Boeing 747 – Full Motion – Level D – 4 hour booking necessary
- Boeing 757 – Full Motion – Level D – 4 hour booking necessary
- Boeing 767 – Full Motion – Level D – 4 hour booking necessary
- Boeing 777 – Full Motion – Level D – 4 hour booking necessary
- Boeing 787 – Full Motion – Level D – 4 hour booking necessary
- Embraer 135/145 – Full Motion – Level D – 4 hour booking necessary
- Embraer 170/190 – Full Motion – Level D – 4 hour booking necessary
Need landing and take-off Practice?
We can help new cadets who are just going through their type rating or line training perfect the art in a less pressured environment.