Ryanair Europe’s Favourite Airline are continuing the recruitment of B737 Rated First Officers for their European network. According to their careers page, they offer the following terms and conditions:
- Local contracts
- Outstanding earnings potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors)
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivaled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to SFI, Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world
- Industry-leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next-generation Boeing 737-800s and the newest B737 8200s
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
If you’re thinking of applying, Aviation Insider offers a comprehensive Ryanair Simulator preparation Guide and our other simulator preparation guides for all airlines. We also offer simulator preparation. Our preparation simulator sessions are the perfect preparation for any airline assessment and can be tailored to your experience and requirements, but we always train on competencies and skills rather than what previous clients received so you are able to deal with all eventualities.
Click Here to apply to Ryanair directly.