Purchase this product for 1-month access.
The Night VFR e-learning course is designed to prepare the pilots for flight training at night, under visual flight rules. The theoretical knowledge covers night visual flight rules and requirements, human factors, meteorology, and abnormal operations at night. In addition, the course familiarizes the students with night flight techniques, and flight planning and navigation at night.
You will be emailed account details to access the CBT software within 24 hours of placing the order.
This training is designed for the theoretical knowledge instructions of the Night Rating course which qualify holders of Part-FCL licenses with privileges to fly aeroplanes or TMGs to exercise their privileges at night. The course also includes a question bank and knowledge check throughout the course.
Benefits of using the N-VFR online course
- Next-Generation e-learning experience improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate & training results
- LMS gamification techniques raise students’ motivation, engagement & performance
- Technical and theoretical contents are presented in a user-friendly way easy to remember
- Attractive business model for Students & Training Organizations
- Customization supporting Training Organization’s needs
- Easy implementation
- Separate Warning/Caution/Notes slides for highlighting crucial information
- E-learning and M-learning (mobile) version
Features of the N-VFR Training Software
- Best knowledge transfer
- High level of interactivity
- Full HD graphics
- High-quality voice
- Realistic images
- Detailed schematics and graphs
- Interactive slides
- Working on Mobile, Tablet, Desktop
- Available online and offline
- Integration with LMS
- SCORM standard
Subjects of Night Visual Flight Rules e-learning course
- Night Visual Flight Rules
- Instruments and Systems
- Human Factors
- Flight Planning, Navigation and Night Flight Technique
- Abnormal Operations at Night
Regulatory Compliance and References
This CBT complies with Annex 1 (Part-FCL) to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 with further amendments, in particular with appendix to AMC1 FCL.810(a); aeroplane night rating course.