Light Aircraft trial lesson Experience
£159.00 – £259.00
For those that are looking for a less adrenaline-fuelled experience, Aviation Insider offers trial flights that will introduce you to the wonders of flight. You will take control with the guidance of our expert instructors and be flying the aircraft before you know it. You will have the opportunity to sore through the sky over the South Downs and rolling white cliffs of the south coast. If you are a budding future pilot the time spent with the instructor will count towards your Private Pilots Licence.
- You arrive at our office at Shoreham or Redhill airport and will be welcomed by the team and hot beverage.
- Your instructor will give you a safety briefing and an outline of your flight in our piper archer PA28. You can discuss where you want to go and what you would like to see. Fly over your house and/or take in the breath-taking views of the seven sisters – you choose!
- Your instructor will take you to the aircraft and there will be a brief opportunity to take some photographs
- During your flight you will get an introduction to effects of controls and your instructor will give you control to fly the aircraft.
- When you are back on the ground (after completion of your flight) you will receive a flight certificate
- This flight can start you on the journey towards your Private Pilot’s Licence as the flight time can be logged.