Jet 2 Interview and Simulator preparation guide
From: £34.99 for 1 month
A comprehensive airline interview and simulator assessment guide includes the following:
- The application, interview, group exercise, and simulator process.
- The likely airline profiles
- Briefing notes
- Previous Client feedback
- A free Interview Study Guide & Sample Questions and how to answer interview questions
About The Jet 2 second officer programme:
You will spend 20 weeks experiencing life in various teams at their Leeds commercial and operational headquarters as well as spending time in one of their bases. You will shadow and work alongside the people who make Jet2.com a multi award-winning airline as well as train and operate as Cabin Crew. You will find more information about their exciting programme at future pilots careers page
In order to apply you must meet the following criteria by 29th February 2024:
- Valid UK Part-FCL issued Pilots Licence
- Valid UK issued Class 1 Medical – minimum of 6 months validity when joining
- Completed an APS MCC course, or an individual Jet Orientation Course (JOC) & Multi Crew Co-operation course (MCC)
- Strong ATPL results and Training record
- Successful completion of a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (ME-IR)
- The unrestricted right to work in the UK
- You will have also maintained your flying ‘currency’ through training and/or regular flying.
Following successful completion of the 20-week programme, you will then participate in a fully bonded type-rating, once this has been completed you will then join one of their fleets as a Second Officer.
The Application Process:
- The application window closes on 10th January 2024
- Candidates selected for the next stage are required to complete online psychometric and ability assessments and a short video interview.
- Successful candidates from the initial assessment stage will be asked to attend a Simulator Assessment in Cheadle, Stockport on either 23rd, 24th, 29th, 30th January 2024.
- Successful candidates at the Simulator Assessment stage will be invited to meet the recruitment team at an Assessment Centre scheduled to take place in Leeds in the week commencing 12th February 2024.
- Candidates should be aware that they need to be available on the above dates in order to progress their application.
Jet 2 Interview and Simulator preparation guide. Aviation Insider offers a number of airline-specific Simulator Assessment preparation briefing guides. Each individual package is unique, varying with the specific airline selection process. The airline briefing guides have had input from pilots who have attended and passed selection for that specific airline. These packages are based on information from either candidates that have been through the selection process or pilots within the company. In-depth content developed by our trainers, Invaluable condensed information built through proven experience with useful Hints and tips for success.
Product Disclaimer: All information in this document has been compiled by previous client experiences and industry experts, Aviation Insider cannot guarantee that what is stated in this document will come up in your assessment. This document will give you an idea of what is likely to come and what may be asked. Aviation Insider assumes no responsibility for your exam/ test or interview result and this material should be used as an aid to your learning and preparation.
We also offer airline simulator preparation for any airline assessment you have coming up. Our trainers and examiners will get you prepared for your simulator assessment and don’t just teach you how to pass the simulator assessment from client feedback but give you valuable tools to pass anything that might be thrown your way. for more info click here