Instrument Rating (IR)
Purchase this product for 12-month access.
The Instrument Rating Training Course (IR) aims to train PPL(A) or CPL(A) holders for the instrument rating. It is designed to train pilots to the level of proficiency needed to fly under IFR and in IMC.
You will be emailed account details to access the CBT software within 24 hours of placing the order.
Instrument Rating (IR) – CBT Course – This course covers the EASA IR theoretical knowledge requirements. Topics are presented in a user-friendly way, with clear and engaging graphics and animations, steady pacing of the content and precise theoretical background. The course also contains a question bank, which can be used for knowledge assessments or self-study purposes.
Benefits of using Instrument Rating online course:
- Next Generation E-Learning experience improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate & training results
- LMS gamification techniques raise students’ motivation, engagement & performance
- Advanced LMS covers all training needs and e-learning courses possessed
- Certified CBT built by pilot experts and designed for easy implementation
- Customization supporting Training Organization’s needs
- Attractive business model for Students & Training Organizations
Features of IR Training Software:
- 100% compliant with EASA regulatory
- Dark theme preventing eye tiring & allowing longer study
- Intuitive LMS platform for all users
- Working on Tablet, Mobile, and Desktop
- Online & Offline Mobile access
- Gamification techniques
- Communication tool for student & instructor
- Responsive design (Desktop, Tablet)
- Full HD graphics and animations
- Newest technology HTML5
- SCORM standard
Subjects of IR online training course:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge — Instrumentation
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance
- Radio Navigation
Regulatory Compliance and References
Instrument Rating (IR) – CBT Course – This CBT complies with Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 and Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 (Part-FCL), with latest amendments.