EASA Part 66 – Module 3: Electrical Fundamentals – Question Bank
£10.99 / month
This module provides the fundamental electrical knowledge required for an aircraft maintenance engineer and the basis for the electronic fundamentals module that follows. The content includes electron theory, generation of electricity, capacitance, magnetism, inductance, transformers, generators and motors.
- 3.1 Electron Theory
- 3.2 Static Electricity and Conduction
- 3.3 Electrical Terminology
- 3.4 Generation of Electricity
- 3.5 DC Sources of Electricity
- 3.6 DC Circuits
- 3.7 Resistance / Resistor
- 3.8 Power
- 3.9 Capacitance / Capacitor
- 3.10 Magnetism
- 3.11 Inductance / Inductor
- 3.12 DC Motor / Generator Theory
- 3.13 AC Theory
- 3.14 Resistive (R), Capacitive (C) and Inductive (L)
- 3.15 Transformers
- 3.16 Filters
- 3.17 AC Generators
- 3.18 AC Motors
You will have access to it immediately in your account. This product is perfect for those who want to learn the questions and answers.
Product Disclaimer: All information provided has been fact-checked but variants can be different depending on airline or training organization so please check with your organization’s manuals. Aviation Insider assumes no responsibility for your exam/ test or interview result and this material should be used as an aid to your learning and preparation.