Competency-based Training for Instrument Rating (CB-IR)
Purchase this product for 12-month access.
Competency-based Training Course for Instrument Rating (CB-IR) aims to train PPL(A) or CPL(A) holders for the instrument rating, taking their previous experience and instruction in instrument flight. It is designed to train the level of proficiency needed to fly under IFR and in IMC.
You will be emailed account details to access the CBT software within 24 hours of placing the order.
Competency-based Training Course for Instrument Rating (CB-IR) – This course covers the CB-IR theoretical knowledge requirements. Topics are presented in a user-friendly way, with clear and engaging graphics and animations, steady pacing of the content and precise theoretical background. The course also contains a question bank, which can be used for knowledge assessments or self-study purposes.
Subjects of CB-IR CBT Training
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge — Instrumentation
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Human Performance
- Radio Navigation
Benefits of using Competency-based Training Course for Instrument Rating (CB-IR)
- Next Generation E-Learning experience improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate & training results
- LMS gamification techniques raise students’ motivation, engagement & performance
- Advanced LMS covers all training needs and e-learning courses possessed
- Certified CBT built by pilot experts and designed for easy implementation
- Customization supporting Training Organization’s needs
- Attractive business model for Students & Training Organizations
Features of CB-IR online course
- 100% compliant with EASA regulatory
- Dark theme preventing eye tiring & allowing longer study
- Intuitive LMS platform for all users
- Working on Tablet, Mobile, and Desktop
- Online & Offline Mobile access
- Gamification techniques
- Communication tool for student & instructor
- Responsive design (Desktop, Tablet)
- Full HD graphics and animations
- Newest technology HTML5
- High-quality voice
- SCORM standard
Regulatory Compliance and References
This CBT complies with Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 and Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 (Part-FCL), with latest amendments.