BOSE A20 FIXED-WING HEADSET
The A20® Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we’ve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more optional features than ever, including a Bluetooth® audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone, and an optional coil cord. And at just 340 grams, it’s still one of the lightest active noise canceling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
ANR – BOSE A20 FIXED-WING HEADSET WITH TWIN PLUGS, BLUETOOTH, BATTERY POWERED
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalization
- Customizable audio prioritisation control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together*
- Simple, intuitive headset operation—plug it in, turn it on, go flying*
- TriPort® acoustic headset structure, available only from Bose, produces tonally balanced audio from relatively small and lightweight headphones
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139, EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labour and return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions.
- Height: 21.40 cm
- Width: 16.10 cm
- Depth: 8.00 cm
- Weight: 340.00 grams
- A20® Aviation headset
- In-line clothing clip
- Control module
- 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Aux-in cable adapter
- Carrying case.