Basic Instrument Rating (BIR)
Purchase this product for 12-month access.
Basic Instrument Rating (BIR) is the result of EASA’s work on simpler, lighter and better rules for GA. The key principles for the BIR are that the training is entirely competency-based and flexible, and focuses on the practical needs of GA pilots. The BIR is intended for PPL(A) holders willing to expand their privileges, as the training course and requirements to apply for it are less demanding than for a standard IR(A). To efficiently support the BIR flight training, this course is divided into three modules, compliant with new EASA regulations.
You will be emailed account details to access the CBT software within 24 hours of placing the order.
This course covers the BIR theoretical knowledge requirements. Topics are presented in a user-friendly way, with clear and engaging graphics and animations, steady pacing of the content and precise theoretical background. The course also contains a question bank, which can be used for knowledge assessments or self-study purposes.
Subjects of BIR CBT Training
- Module 1 – Basic Instrument Flight
- Module 2 – Departures, Holding and Approaches
- Module 3 – En-route IFR Flight Procedures
Benefits of using Basic Instrument Rating (BIR)
- Next-generation E-Learning experience improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate & training results
- LMS gamification techniques raise students’ motivation, engagement & performance
- Advanced LMS covers all training needs and e-learning courses possessed
- Certified CBT built by pilot experts and designed for easy implementation
- Customization supporting Training Organization’s needs
- Attractive business model for Students & Training Organizations
Features of BIR online course
- 100% compliant with EASA regulatory for the new BIR license
- Dark theme preventing eye tiring & allowing longer study
- Intuitive LMS platform for all users
- Working on Tablet, Mobile, and Desktop
- Online & Offline Mobile access
- Gamification techniques
- Communication tool for student & instructor
- Responsive design (Desktop, Tablet)
- Full HD graphics and animations
- Newest technology HTML5
- High-quality voice
- SCORM standard
Regulatory Compliance and References
This CBT complies with Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 and Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 (Part-FCL), with latest amendments.