Pilot Training, CBT, PPL Revision Notes
A-UPRT – Advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
Purchase this product for 1-month access.
Advanced UPRT e-learning course aims to train pilots with the competencies required to prevent and recover from airplane upsets. This CBT online training explains the principles of flight involved in airplane upset situations, as well as the physiological and psychological aspects of dynamic upsets. It is designed for pilots aiming to fly in airlines to help them master proper reactions to dangerous situations.
You will be emailed account details to access the CBT software within 24 hours of placing the order.
Description of Advanced UPRT e-learning
A-UPRT distance learning covers theoretical knowledge regarding aerodynamics, human factors, flight, and upset causes. Content is visually attractive and easy to understand – realistic animations, interactive slides, and engaging graphics ensure precise and clear theoretical explanations of various aspects of the operation of aircraft during airplane upsets.
Evionica’s online course is available on the advanced LMS platform for all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices and contains a question bank, test, and gamification elements that help assess learning progress and rising students’ motivation.
Content of the training is based on guidelines set in ICAO Manual on Aeroplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training.
Benefits of using Advanced UPRT online course
- Next Generation E-Learning experience improves learning progress, student satisfaction rate & training results
- LMS gamification techniques raise students’ motivation, engagement & performance
- Advanced LMS covers all training needs and e-learning courses possessed
- Certified CBT built by pilot experts and designed for easy implementation
- Attractive business model for Students and Training Organization
Features of the A-UPRT CBT
- 100% compliant with EASA regulatory
- Dark theme preventing eye tiring & allowing longer study
- Intuitive LMS platform for all users
- Working on Tablet, Mobile, and Desktop
- Online & Offline access
- Gamification techniques
- Responsive design (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile)
- Full HD graphics and animations
- Newest technology HTML5
- SCORM standard
Subjects of the Advanced Upset Prevention and Recovery Training
- Human Factors
- Upset Causes
Regulatory Compliance and References
This CBT complies with guidelines presented in Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011, with further amendments. The information contained in this CBT is based on ICAO Manual on Aeroplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (Doc 10011) and ICAO Airplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training Aid (AUPRTA).