Revalidate your Pilot license with our team of experienced TRE's.
Aviation Insider license Revalidation (LPC)
Aviation Insider offers the LPC/OPC for pilots who need to revalidate their rating. This check is conducted by qualified TRE’s who are experienced on type. We have access to level D simulators across the UK and Europe. All revalidations are required to be carried out on a full-motion certified simulator.
A revalidation is needed if your license is still valid.
- 1-hour briefing
- Full motion simulator session (normally 2 hours is sufficient to complete the skills test)
- Detailed debrief and paperwork to be signed
- 2hrs is necessary if done individually and 4hrs if shared with another pilot. Some simulators may require a minimum booking of 4 hours.
- The TRE will help you complete the paperwork and send it off to the relevant authority.
- Please note ** is for aircraft requiring a minimum 4-hour booking which 2 pilots can share the cost of.
Prepare for your Revalidation (LPC)
Prepare by using our fixed base options. Use a320 and 737 on our fixed base options at a very cost-effective price. For more information contact us here.
£380 + VAT with TRI for 2 hrs
£760 + VAT with TRI for 4 hrs
£220 + VAT with a trainer for 2hrs
£440 + VAT with a trainer for 4hrs
Skills tests can be completed on the following aircraft:
- Airbus A320
- Airbus A330
- Airbus A380**
- Boeing 737 NG
- Boeing 747**
- Boeing 757**
- Boeing 767**
- Boeing 777**
- Boeing 787**
- Embraer 135/145**
- Embraer 170/190**