Revalidate your Pilot license with our team of experienced TRE's.
Aviation Insider license Revalidation (LPC)
Aviation Insider offers the LPCs for pilots who need to revalidate their rating. This check is conducted by qualified TRE’s who are experienced and firendly. We have access to level D simulators across the UK and Europe. All revalidations are required to be carried out on a full-motion certified simulator.
A revalidation is needed if your license is still valid.
- 1-hour briefing
- Full motion simulator session (normally 2 hours is sufficient to complete the skills test)
- Detailed debrief and paperwork to be signed
- 2hrs is necessary if done individually and 4hrs if shared with another pilot. Some simulators may require a minimum booking of 4 hours.
- The TRE will help you complete the paperwork and send it off to the relevant authority.
- Please note ** is for aircraft requiring a minimum 4-hour booking which 2 pilots can share the cost of.
Prepare for your Revalidation (LPC)
Prepare by using our fixed base options. Use a320 and 737 on our fixed base options at a very cost-effective price. For more information contact us here.
Skills tests can be completed on the following aircraft:
- Airbus A320
- Airbus A330
- Boeing 737 NG
- Boeing 747**
- Boeing 757**
- Boeing 767**
- Boeing 777**
- Boeing 787**
- Embraer 135/145**
- Embraer 170/190**