Boeing Stearman A75N1
UK Aviation Sales Ltd is proud to present this beautiful restored Boeing Stearman A75N1
After more than 6 years in storage this very low timed Stearman A71N1 has been restored back to its former glory. Its current condition is a true testament to the quality of work carried out by a very talented team of engineers put together by UK Aviation Sales.
This was a full restoration project, and after dismantling and transportation by road, the team has carried out the following inspections over the past four months
- Engine stripped, fully inspected and cleaned. Cylinders de-glazed / honed. Interior crankcase inspected and borescoped. Cylinders refitted with new piston rings and gasket. Compression checks completed. Engine oil inspected for contamination with none found.
- Propeller removed, inspected, refurbished, balanced and refitted.
- Fuel tank and system drained and flushed.
- Aircraft re-rigged with reference to Boeing A75N1
- Fuselage, tail and wing surfaces inspected
- Control cables reconnected, tensioned and checked
- New 8.33 khz COM fitted
Engine will continue to be run in accordance with the manufactures maintenance manual requirements since inspection and full rebuild.
This particular aircraft formed part of a number of A75N1’s supplied to the Iranian Airforce before finding its way to the UK where it later acquired VIP ownership heritage.
Sold with fresh annual and ARC (12 October 2022)
Manufacturer: Boeing Stearman
Location: Dunkeswell Airfield (EGTU)
Aircraft will be sold with a fresh annual due September
Airframe: 1184 hours
Engine: 257 hours – (Overhauled – March 2014)
Prop: 25 hours (New – May 2013)
TQ KRT2 8.33 KHz Com
Becker ATC 4401 Mode C Transponder
Blue Fuselage with Yellow wing. Overall Condition: 8/10
Overall condition 8/10
Cockpit canopy cover
Rear Luggage Compartment
Wing Walker Kit – Fixed parts
New Concorde Battery
UKAS can arrange ferry flight or dissemble, containerising for purchaser to any national or international destination at an additional cost.